Tender support, grant writing and strategic communications, Brisbane
At Thought Bubble, we bring strength and a new perspective to the way you communicate with others.
We work for some of the most admired companies. Those which are innovative, determined and, above all, passionate. The companies that lead their industry or which find gaps in the market, or the ones that create products and services that make a real difference to people’s lives. Our clients include global companies, national firms and multinational companies with an Australian, NZ, UK, US and/or Asian market presence.
Thought Bubble’s consultants come from management and marketing disciplines, as well as creative industries including advertising, public relations, graphic and digital design and development. Our combined areas of expertise include:
- Major bids, tenders and business cases
- Grant and funding applications
- Multi-channel campaign development and implementation
- Corporate, stakeholder and marketing communication
- Strategic planning and management communication
- HR, organisational, transition and change communication
- Reform and renewal projects.
Whether we’re identifying issues, benchmarking best practice, or articulating your ideas or solution, our insight, creativity and innovative thinking will help drive the way your customers, employees and stakeholders connect with you.
Our sector knowledge includes:
- Health and human services
- Vocational education, training
- HR and recruitment
- Legal services
- Technology and communication systems
- Engineering and major infrastructure.
Learn more about our management and team support services:
Marketing communications – online and social media, cross platform print and digital communications
Corporate communications – management, employee and stakeholder communication, reporting, information and campaigns.
Tenders, bids and proposals – business case development, responses to corporate and government EOIs, RFTs, RFPs and RFQs, funding/grant applications and supporting evidence.
Consultants to professional services firms and suppliers to government, publicly-listed companies and Defence.