Freelance management consultants and bid managers
Thought Bubble is always on the look out for talented, reliable freelancers who can fill same day, next day ‘stretch capacity’ assignments, or who can join our team on larger scale consulting projects and bid deployments. If you have a passion for business planning and development, tenders, bids and proposals and thrive on working in fast-paced complex environments we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV to [email protected] Like to know more?
Key responsibilities typically include:
- Development of strategic business plans, business development plans and implementation schedules/activity
- Stakeholder consultation and in-depth interview and analysis
- Management and coordination of the end-to-end bid process
- Lead or assist in writing, editing and bid production
- Ability to critically review, question and challenge key messaging
- Participate in post-bid reviews.
- 5+ years management consulting experience with a strong commercial and government advisory track record
- 5+ years bid management or bid writing experience preferably in the professional services sector
- A proven track record of achievement in working on large, complex bids (strategic reform, JV, PPP, $100k – $1b)
- Strong strategic and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Excellent stakeholder management with the ability to engage, influence and negotiate at all levels
- Attention to detail, analytical and problem solving ability
- Tertiary qualifications in a business, marketing, journalism or related field.
Do you have a passion for taking technical information and translating it into powerful visual communication?
We have occasional requirement for graphic designers needed for publications, or who are brought in either at the beginning or towards the end of the bid to layout the entire document, or be on hand to produce diagrams, professional profiles and cover pages. Designers need to be skilled at large document design and layout including the infographics, charts and process diagrams. If you enjoy working at lightening speed, can take and give direction, and have a keen attention to detail please send your CV (with sample of work) to [email protected]